Wednesday, October 5, 2011

REVIEW: Morita-san wa Mukuchi


Morita-san wa Mukuchi is a story of a silent high school girl name Mayu Morita. For a person who love comedy+slice of life genre like me, you will surely enjoy it. The problem in this anime is its running time. It only runs 3 minutes per episode. It really really irritates me because, I really enjoy watching the show but then, when its on the climax of the story, the show suddenly ends. What the heck, is this really an anime show or a commercial? You can finished watching all the 13 episode less than an hour. Oh well, I really enjoy it though. Considering the fact that it truly does entertain you and, two of the main characters were voiced by Hanazawa Kana and Tomatsu Haruka.

Haruka Tomatsu as Miki and Kana Hanazawa as Mayu
Well I'm I fan of Hanazawa Kana and I discovered Morita-san while reading her profile. Though I'm not a fan of Tomatsu Haruka, I do love her songs specially the "Girls be Ambitious" song. They also have a duet song title "Morita-san wa Mukuchi". It was played on the OVA series of the anime. Yes it has an OVA. ^^

Morita-san wa Mukuchi Seiyuu's

When I first heard the song, I thought Haruka-san was the only one singing. I said to myself, "Hey, I thought it was sang by Kana-san and Haruka-san? Why is it, I only hear Haruka-sans voice?". So I listen to it 3 times until I realize that Kana-san was also singing. Oh my, the pitch of their voice are really very close. The only difference that I found out in my observation is, Kana-san voice is smooth and modest while Haruka-san voice is sharp and kinda petite than Kana-sans voice. You can listen to it in this website.

Wish they have another duet.. ^_^

Another season was been release recently and I think I'll continue watching it. Overall, i'll give it a passing score of 7.

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak
Ecclesiastes 3:7

NOTE: The photo's and video are not mine. They are respectfully own by their respected owner.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment