Sunday, March 11, 2012

REVIEW: Moshidora (Anime)

This is an old anime but, I want to give it a little review about it because of the awesomeness content of the anime. So, lets get started.

 What if a management of Highschool baseball team read Duckers management book? What will happen then? Moshidora is an anime about managing a Baseball team by using a management book by Peter Duckers.  Moshidora objective is to teach people the essence of management but the main objective of this anime is to show us and encourage us to full fill our dream and to move on.
What I like about in this anime is the warm, heart breaking and move on setting that it gives. The character were so normal, no tsundere, no yandere, no abnormal ones. I love how Yoko Hikasa and Kana Hanazawa act on their characters which is the two main lead of the series, Kawashima Minami and Miyata Yuuki. Another thing was the opening and ending theme of the anime.The song is really fit to the series.

Yume note ( Dream Note) by Azusa


Daisuki da yo ( Oh how I love you ) by Momo

One of the most unforgettable scene in the anime was the two ending episodes. This really makes me cry to the end. Luckily, my family and friends is not around, hahaha! This anime makes me remember those days that makes my heart breaks and adding those two songs makes it more memorable and meaningful. Well, there are times in our life that we need to let go and move on and its one of the hardest thing that could ever come up in our life. But even though it happens, theirs one thing that will still remain, and its those precious memories that you made and it will forever keep in you heart. So, don't be sad, and don't be mad, even thought its hurting you so much, one day you will get over it and realize that the most precious gift that you own in this earth is those memory.


This anime genre is slice-of-life, drama and sport. If I give it a rate of 1 to 10, I'll rate it 9. I love this kind of anime, I recommend it to all ages.

Note: Video and Photos are not mine, they are respectfully own by their respectful owner.

"I thank my God, upon every remembrance of you"

Philippians 1:3



No comments:

Post a Comment