Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, I'm very happy so, I want to blog something about what happen to me this Christmas.

I did an extra work this before Christmas and since its my first wage, I bought my first bible. (yup I don't have a bible.)

Well, I told God that I will buy a Bible when I got my first wage so, I did it. ^^

An then, I saw this picture.


Isn't it cute? ^__^

I'm very happy today cause I got to see my cousins, uncle and aunties. And I got to know more about Jesus. Oh yeah, don't get mad at me everyone, but you should avoid using "xmas" instead, use "Christmas". Using the word "Xmas" is not really appropriate, yes its a shortcut for Christmas but when you use it, it really lose its meaning. Christmas is a very special day. Its a day were Giving, Forgiving, Understanding, Family and Love prevails. Its a day where our savior, our God is born. 

Well everyone, thank you for reading my blog. May you have a Happy, Blessful and Merry Christmas.. God Bless you all. 

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,

that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

John 3:16 

No comments:

Post a Comment