Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Nendoroid Ricchan

At last! My dream nendoroid has finally come true! *____* *clap,clap,clap* My Ricchan! Yatta! Lets check her box.








Now, let us look at my Ricchan.


Lets look at her closer.




The most dangerous item that Ricchan has is her drum stick.


Its so small that it can easily loss if your not careful enough.

Lets look at her with her Drum.


And here they go!
three more to go! ^^
Wow, I'm really, really happy today. After buying Ricchan, I saw my cat with a lively Kitten! O.O Wah! Thank you to my father who gave me the money for ricchan, to the store owner who really look for her and to God my Lord, thank you for everything! Your the best, forever. I love you my Lord! ^^

"If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD
 your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on you and 
accompany you if you obey the LORD your God"

Deuteronomy 28:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment